They called to state that I would be arrested if I didn't wire transfer $1700 to stop the action.This guy calls talking roughly then an friendly lady with hesitance in her voice tells me she's from the Sheriff dept and just receive a called from this guy from another state wanting her to pick me up.

So I need to pay it. Now I looked up the number she called from and it really is Alameda County Sept. So I decided to borrow the money to send. I asked him for a name.

He gave me an totally different company name. I asked for my account number and he told me use my social security number. I told him I would contact Ace Checking Place myself. He hung up.

Please avoid these people. They are capitalizing on the Check/Title Loan Service. Must be an inside job because he did have my home address.

That does worry me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ace Cash Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ace Cash Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Cash Express and ace cash express loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ace Cash Express?

Comments

This is very worry some considering I've got the same through emails from them and they have all my personal information including my social security number....

ACECashExpress
Ace Cash Express Verified Representative

Hello,

ACE is aware of fraudulent emails from individuals claiming to be from ACE Cash Express.These emails may be threatening in nature and may demand payment for unpaid debts.

They may mention legal action, jail time, and action taken regarding your social security number. In reality, these are fraudulent attempts to solicit money from you, and they are NOT from ACE Cash Express.

If you are interacting with someone who demands payment in this type of scenario, it is not ACE.

If you are unsure if an email you received truly came from ACE, please forward it to tcmakal@acecashexpress.com, along with your contact information, and we will contact you as soon as possible.Thank you!