I received a text from Christopher Hill, Loan Officer with Ace Cash Express. I text him back and told him the they don't offer loans in NC, but he said they did.

He said he was in the online dept and I had been approved for an unsecured loan of $2000 to $6000. I asked interest rates and it was 10%, so a $5000 loan would only cost me $500 in interest.

I asked for website address and when looking it up, it is a domain site to buy for over $2800!!! SCAM!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Why do u need our banks login and password, account and routing number?

to Mss. Sy #1481436
Ace Cash Express Verified Representative

Hello Mss. Sy,Please contact us at 1-877-ACECASH for immediate assistance. Thank you

I'm getting emails from a collect ion department claiming I got a 500.00 loan from ace and I did not. they say they are taking me to court and garish my pay check.

to Anonymous #1449789
Ace Cash Express Verified Representative

Hello,ACE is aware of fraudulent emails from individuals claiming to be from ACE Cash Express. These emails may be threatening in nature and may demand payment for unpaid debts.

They may mention legal action, jail time, and action taken regarding your social security number. In reality, these are fraudulent attempts to solicit money from you, and they are NOT from ACE Cash Express.If you are interacting with someone who demands payment in this type of scenario, it is not ACE.

If you are unsure if an email you received truly came from ACE, please forward it to customerservice@acecashexpress.com, along with your contact information, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!

#1442030
Ace Cash Express Verified Representative

Hello,ACE is aware of fraudulent emails from individuals claiming to be from ACE Cash Express. These individuals may tell you that you are approved for a loan, provided that you are able to provide a “test deposit” beforehand.

In reality, these are fraudulent attempts to solicit money from you, and they are NOT from ACE Cash Express.ACE will NEVER require you to make a payment in order to fund a loan. If you are interacting with someone who requires you to pay them in this manner, it is not ACE.