11.3K views

I just received an email saying I owe, 856.49.I have never gotten a loan from Ace services or any other loan company!

And said I am going to be prosecuted by the United States district attorney. With this contact phone number +1 843 558 8300. The email also stated if found guilty I will owe over 4,000. I have never once got a loan from these people, very annoying!

And actually scary, when you first read the email, you get scared for no reason.

People are starting panic to me and probably others.Do not respond or give them money!

Review about: Ace Cash Express Loan.

Reason of review: Scam emails .

Comments

I have been receiving these scam emails for years!!! I forward them to spam@uce.gov but I don't know if they're doing anything with them!!!

these people should have real attorneys after them. they are ridiculous and hopefully no one falls for the scam.

It's best to keep the email but do not respond to them.

Ace cash express approved for 5000 is a complete scam do not fall for that trapp they send you an approval then they make you believe that it’s leggit ,then they ask you to go to western union or w

They ask you to buy a gift card for I tunes then call them to give them the card number

They are scammers don’t believe them.

I'm getting the same email right as we speak..

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1344140

I got the same email

Blountsville, Alabama, United States #1293026

I am getting the same email from Kevin Park with Ace cash loan saying I owe money. I went to MY district Attorney as I work for the court system and she advised me to tell them to send something through the United States Postal Service.....I have received thousands of emails from this person and I respond with just that and have yet to receive anything in the mail. ts fake do not send nothing!!

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1300541

And I will add that the term "warrant" is a criminal term.This would be a civil matter.

So, you'd be served with a notice of intent to file suit.

This would be under $5,000...So it would be filed with a magistrate.The paper would start with, "You have been sued in Court..."

And on a case this small, you'd likely be given ample chance to resolve it before a judgement is entered against you.

Midland, Texas, United States #1236021

This email is to notify you that this case has been forwarded to the court house by Monday as you have failed to make the payment as per the agreement, Kindly find the attached warrant which has been issued against your name By Monday morning November 7th 2016 at 11.00 AM (EST).

Your court house reference case number is # AK 03 SDA-20300511which is under the hand of court house attorney Mr.Daniel Croger.

Defaulter Information:

Christopher Thompson,

CUSTOMER ID #: 245498762

CASE FILE #: M-0304-SI-WC-238 PAST DUE AMOUNT - $856.24 CREDITOR – ACE INC This case was filed under fraudulent section (C) chapter 19 into the court house and will be executed as per our earliest convenience in order to pay off this account under the guidance of court house.

Important Note: Your SSN is no longer eligible to apply for any credit or loan thru any lender in the United States.

Kindly make sure to have all necessary documents into the court house on the court house date which will be delivered to you thru court house within two to three business days.Kindly email us immediately to make the payment in order to hold this case or for any other assistance if required.

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1300539

See...This is a B.S.email with no meaning at all.

First, they are quoting a section of law that has NOTHING to do with the matter. Second, they can't block your SSN from applying for an account or credit. Third, they can't just execute an action against you without a proper hearing before a judge. If this was true, it would be violating your first, fourth, fifteenth, and other amendments per the Constitution of the United States.

You'd be able to sue until *** froze over and walk away a multi-billionaire.But...Since they aren't really doing anything...

Espanola, New Mexico, United States #1223254

I just got an email from an Andrew Carter, SR Investigation Officer-Settlement Dept that I have an unpaid loan the email reads if once the case gets downloaded in the court it will add late payment fees, documentation fees, penalty fees, judge fees and attorney charges and court house fees which may go up to $3,589.27.If you would like to make a one-time payment to settle your account, we can waive all fees and freeze the existing cash advance thus taking your balance down from $880 to $321 and accepting $321 as a one-time final payment.

Now I just want to know that do you want to resolve this matter outside the court house or not. Reply me back immediately with your answer so I can move on further on the basis of your answer.

Thank you.I replied and asked when this loan was taking out was told they could not provide me with that info.