ace cash services did me the same way.i had recently filled out a loan for another company and i thought they went ahead and increased the amoiunt for the original i asked for.

then i come to find out that they are going to try and take 390 dollars out of my account real soon and i was not aware of that. What am i to do. The money is spent cant give it back at least not now. Any suggestions.

confuesd and pissed.be careful a make sure if you ever do any loans that thats what you are getting not any extra from a totally different

Review about: Ace Cash Express Loan.

Had an Experience with Ace Cash Express?

Comments

look all you half to do to get auto drafts to stop is go to your financial institution and fill out the papers to stop payment to their account.once you do that hey can no longer auto draft you cause you've blocked them.

it beats having to get a new bank account. as for harrasing calls, most of the ones i get are from ragtops who speak no to veary little english at all. i just try to imitate their voice which greatly *** them off and have actually quit calling me. dont let them push u around and threaten you.

tell them to *** off. iv had one go as far as to say that they were going to COME to my place of employment to discuss the issue in person since i dont want to discuss it over the phone. i simply told them they better bring a cop cause if they show up at my job and make me look like an *** im gonna hurt somebody. needless to say they never came.

just goes to show how far their shallow empty threats ever go.*** ace!!!!

If you didn't give them permission how did they know your account number??? Don't apply for a loan then whine about when you cant pay it back.

:( THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME i TIRED CALLING THEY SAID THEY WERE CLOSED DO TO THE WEATHER BULL**** IM SO MAD THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME BUT I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ASAP!!!!! THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART BUT IM GANA GET THEM BUT AND NOT GIVE THEM THERE MONEY HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! %*#* YOU *** *%#*

I filled out a request online, didn't approve anything and they put $250 in my bank account, I called them at 866-840-2030 and they said when I tilled the form out I accepted the loan and of course they are going to take out $325.00 in two weeks!!???

ace service is working with ACS and american legal cancel your account right away same looked in to loan didnt confrim deposit was made told them to take back money did not *** up everything

STAY AWAY FROM THEM

#192323

Ace Cash Services deposited money in my bank acct too.I did not authorize it, nor did I give them any of my info.

Their phone number is 866-840-2030. The first thing I'm doing is getting a new bank acct and closing the old one. A big headache, but a must do. How can this business still be in operation?

After all the reports and complaints?Just absolute FRAUD!

close your account right now!contact the attorney general office because this is fraud and fraud for interstate wire transfer.

they tryed to screw me also, but I shut them out of my account.

screw them if they want thier 350 back it will be on my terms and not connected to my bank account.don't let them bully you tell them like i did kiss off.

866-840-2030 is their number. I just found out that they deposited money in my account with out my permission as well.

I happened to me as well.Did you contact them on this matter?If so, would you please, post the phone number?