I want to post here exactly what is sent. I called ACE and they have no record of me, I never took out any kind of loan with these folks, I checked with all the Bureaus and no mention.

This is a SCAM, probably an overseas SCAM-however do not ignore it, but report it to all the consumer action bureaus, federal law enforcement, etc., that handle this kind of SCAM. Let ACE know that their name and business is being used as part of this SCAM. They use ACE CASH EXPRESS, ACE SERVICES, ACE LOANS..etc., same rip-off artists. Help them catch these folks and put them on the news in every state/country...and out of business.

This is what they send via email:

CUSTOMER ID:********

CASE FILE #:******

LOAN INFORMATION

PAST DUE AMOUNT - $955.45

CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES

Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Courthouse within couple of days. Your S.S.N is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

Consider this as a final warning. And we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict action against you. Your salary wages will be garnished too.

THERE ARE 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU:

(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION

(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the lawsuit will be the next step which will be amounting to $3931.08 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. And this is to notify you that this notification will also be sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

If you want to resolve this matter then immediately contact us thru email between working hours 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST).

Note:-for any query concern you can write with us support@ace-cash-services.net

Ace Cash Services

Phone: (347)-584-4584

Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS)

Copyright © 2015 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ace cash express loan. Ace Cash Express needs to "leave me alone" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ace cash express loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ace Cash Express.

Had an Experience with Ace Cash Express?

Comments

I am getting these emails and I have been paying... is this a scam

From: Attorney Department ACE [mailto:attorney@ace-cash-services.com]

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:23 PM

This is to remind you that Tomorrow is your payment due for $50.00.Kindly reload the card and let us know so that we can process your payment.

We will be looking for your response.

Best Wishes Ace Cash Services Phone (347)-584-4584

I receive this email on a regular basis.I have been in contact with the REAL Ace Cash Services..

They have said to ignore the implied threats.With whom do I submit the complaint to??

I'm getting this same email. Should I just ignore it?

Of course this a Scam if you were really concerned you should have gotten in contact with a local store and asked for the corporate number to resolve the issue.

Hello,

ACE is aware of fraudulent emails from individuals claiming to be from ACE Cash Express.These emails may be threatening in nature and may demand payment for unpaid debts.

They may mention legal action, jail time, and action taken regarding your social security number. In reality, these are fraudulent attempts to solicit money from you, and they are NOT from ACE Cash Express.

If you are interacting with someone who demands payment in this type of scenario, it is not ACE.

If you are unsure if an email you received truly came from ACE, please forward it to tcmakal@acecashexpress.com, along with your contact information, and we will contact you as soon as possible.Thank you!