Ace check cashing is such a rip off.They charged me 60 dollars to cash a 2227 dollar check.
It should be free to cash or at the minimum the fee should be the cost of a money order which is 55 cents here in Lake Havasu,AZ. Later, I found out that the check I cashed from my employer,was no good. Now ACE is hounding me for that amount. Does anyone know this?
Can I go to jail for cashing a bad check & can Ace take me to court for what I owe? Thanks for listening.
And please, someone, email me with a response if you firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "I feel blessed to have found InstaGC. If you follow all the guidelines and make sure you have done all of the necessary steps to get your $$$ you..."
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "When i arrived at the store approached the window, first SHARON never greeted me, she said, "What do you want". I paused and looked at her and she twisted her..."
- "I had siding installed along with 11 new windows. The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."