23.1K views

I was a former employee with Ace Cash Express corporate office handled return checks in numerous states.I came to conclusion ACE would cash a piece of paper if you brought it in.

They hardly verified checks,quite a few where stolen from good people and brought in to cash said check without verifying or calling people who where on checks. They never pursued anybody legally in reference to bad checks'''cost to much''' there fraud department is a joke.

AS for as their ''Title Loans'' on vehicles they never wanted vehicles just the $$$$$$$$.So all you bad guys out there if you want to commit fraudulent activity go ACE CASH EXPRESS and they will cash that bad check or give you a Title loan and not want your car.Im sure the figures they give to investors do not reflect how much is bad and how much they charge off....like I said they wont pursue you legally just harass you til you complain...very customer oriented''right'''

Had an Experience with Ace Cash Express?

Comments

Alliance, Ohio, United States #1269883

got an e-mail from Ace Cash Express and was checking it out.I was pretty sure this would be more of the same rip-off stuff.

Anyhow, I copied everything, names, e-mails, ex.cetera and I will be letting the BBB know. I hate these companies....but the people that go out of their way to steal, I'm not sure where they're goin when they die.

I'm a born-again Christian for over 20 years, and I know a couple commandments they might want to think about....Thou shall not LIE, and Thou shall not STEAL.

valoriepandak
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1262761

I am so glad to hear . Read my ace NetSpend and metabank nightmare of cashing and rerouting my direct ach deposits from a commercial bank account.

I found out the girl at ace was dating this criminal and these are clearly company checks from another company not payroll checks as account was set up to be.

They are trying to file legal claims on me and I never had anything to do with them.They will not verify anything.

I have asked them for paperwork on what they say I did and they will not give me any.

They will only communicate with me through e-mail.Don't you think that is fishy?????

to ***ed #1208679

What ace u worked at

Dallas, Texas, United States #735949

Well I Work For Ace Cash express Nd I Bet If You Come To My Store And That Check Cant Be Verified U Will Be Walkn Back Ouy My store With That Same Check . I Verify Any And Every Thing !

to LaShara #817226

Are they an online company?

to LaShara Columbia, South Carolina, United States #932945

Can I cash a handwritten payroll check at ACE and Is this company open on MLK day??

How much does it cost at Ace to cash a paycheck ? :?

I too worked for ace cash express, for the ones that didn't do their job correctly and pay attention to details, was more worried about their cell phones i can see that happening or the ones who are just down right ***.i done my job very well with 0% forgeries in 8 years, perhaps you were one that really didn't do your job very well, and trying to reflect it on the good managers.

Can I cash a personal check at a different bank or at ace cashing without a verification to my bank even if I don't have any funds in my account at chase?