Ace Cash Express - DO NOT buy Ace Elite cards....
I went into a one those Ace Cash Expresses on Thursday to cash my paycheck.It was a bad last minute decison I will never make again.
Well, I needed to get a gift card type thing for a friend, so I loaded $200 on one their Net Spend cards. When I called to activate it, they tell me there is a block on it and I have to wait 24 hours for it to be removed. So when I call back today, more than 24 hours later, I am told there was a block on the card because I was not eligible to be a Net Spend customer. Whatever that means!
I could barely understand the person I was talking to ... you could tell he was EXTREMELY deliberate in his English by the way he spoke slowly and his pronunciation and definitely reading scripts! So, i ask how do I get the $200 back tht I loaded on the card? He says they have to cancel the card and send me a refund check.
I asked how long that would take. 60 days. WTH?
How much you want to bet I NEVER see that money again?I will keep you posted!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I am a 10 year old girl, my name is Heaven and I had just purchased Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream at a local Family Dollar for $3.35. I used..."
- "Last afternoon I was shopping in this store. They had on offer fruit foot just $ 1.00 and decided to buy a couple of them. When I got home I..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."