Ace Cash Express - Ace Check Cashing/What A Rip Off
Ace check cashing is such a rip off.They charged me 60 dollars to cash a 2227 dollar check.
It should be free to cash or at the minimum the fee should be the cost of a money order which is 55 cents here in Lake Havasu,AZ. Later, I found out that the check I cashed from my employer,was no good. Now ACE is hounding me for that amount. Does anyone know this?
Can I go to jail for cashing a bad check & can Ace take me to court for what I owe? Thanks for listening.
And please, someone, email me with a response if you firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cash Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you need a number to contact, here it is in the picture, i just spoke to them to chase mine up. If i dont hear anything back by tomorrow..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a company offering cash advance. I was approved and was suppose to have money on my bank account within 48 business hours...."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle. As soon as..."