Ace Cash Express - Ace Check Cashing/What A Rip Off
Ace check cashing is such a rip off.They charged me 60 dollars to cash a 2227 dollar check.
It should be free to cash or at the minimum the fee should be the cost of a money order which is 55 cents here in Lake Havasu,AZ. Later, I found out that the check I cashed from my employer,was no good. Now ACE is hounding me for that amount. Does anyone know this?
Can I go to jail for cashing a bad check & can Ace take me to court for what I owe? Thanks for listening.
And please, someone, email me with a response if you firstname.lastname@example.org review #333425
You may also like
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."