Ace Cash Express - Ace Check Cashing/What A Rip Off
Ace check cashing is such a rip off.They charged me 60 dollars to cash a 2227 dollar check.
It should be free to cash or at the minimum the fee should be the cost of a money order which is 55 cents here in Lake Havasu,AZ. Later, I found out that the check I cashed from my employer,was no good. Now ACE is hounding me for that amount. Does anyone know this?
Can I go to jail for cashing a bad check & can Ace take me to court for what I owe? Thanks for listening.
And please, someone, email me with a response if you firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cash Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..."
- "I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a company offering cash advance. I was approved and was suppose to have money on my bank account within 48 business hours...."
- "Up to $1500 Fast Loan Online. Get Approved Fast. Apply Online Today.http://88payday-cash.com 88payday-cash.com reviews advance is your complete partner to get you through all kinds of short-term financial..."
- "I had the muffler on my 1992 toyota Paseo inspected about a month and a half ago. I recently returned from a trip using this car, only to find that..."
- "I had siding installed along with 11 new windows. The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get..."
- "Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."