Ace Cash Express will cash a piece of paper if you bring it in

Apr 15, 2011
review #232536

I was a former employee with Ace Cash Express corporate office handled return checks in numerous states.I came to conclusion ACE would cash a piece of paper if you brought it in.

They hardly verified checks,quite a few where stolen from good people and brought in to cash said check without verifying or calling people who where on checks. They never pursued anybody legally in reference to bad checks'''cost to much''' there fraud department is a joke.

AS for as their ''Title Loans'' on vehicles they never wanted vehicles just the $$$$$$$$.So all you bad guys out there if you want to commit fraudulent activity go ACE CASH EXPRESS and they will cash that bad check or give you a Title loan and not want your car.Im sure the figures they give to investors do not reflect how much is bad and how much they charge off....like I said they wont pursue you legally just harass you til you complain...very customer oriented''right'''

9571406
Had an experience with Ace Cash Express?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Pissed

May 20

They are trying to file legal claims on me and I never had anything to do with them. They will not verify anything. I have asked them for paperwork on what they say I did and they will not give me any. They will only communicate with me through e-mail. Don't you think that is fishy?????

LaShara

Oct 31, 2013 Dallas, Texas

Well I Work For Ace Cash express Nd I Bet If You Come To My Store And That Check Cant Be Verified U Will Be Walkn Back Ouy My store With That Same Check . I Verify Any And Every Thing !

me

May 20

Are they an online company?

Eli

Aug 03, 2013

How much does it cost at Ace to cash a paycheck ? :?

andrea

Dec 11, 2012

I too worked for ace cash express, for the ones that didn't do their job correctly and pay attention to details, was more worried about their cell phones i can see that happening or the ones who are just down right ***.i done my job very well with 0% forgeries in 8 years, perhaps you were one that really didn't do your job very well, and trying to reflect it on the good managers.

Dorothy brown

Nov 24, 2012

Can I cash a personal check at a different bank or at ace cashing without a verification to my bank even if I don't have any funds in my account at chase?

12 8 Reply
I don't care

Feb 20, 2012

Risk Analysis? ..Potential Risks involved.. and I really do not like sarcasm, negative energy such as that is a mix of narcissistic ego and limited intelligence. Mickey D's? You must eat there a lot which would explain your sarcasm probably because You're an obesely beast. F Ace and F you go suck ACE's click. Anyhow, all personal checks made out to(Pay to the order of) Cash can be cashed anywhere, so the metaphor "noway" shared is accurate for an opinion. All a forger would need is a fake I.D., a stolen or printed check, and logic of a liar. Ace is not a bank, but do not ever get an advance from them, you might get F'ed in the a.

noway

Aug 22, 2011

i have never had such bad luck w/ ace cash express here in nebraska. they have horrible busines practices and if they would of verified the check they would of seen it was stolen... now they want me to give them 411$? no way i didnt write that check and it was stolen from me.. im not paying it.

1 0 Reply
HappyStar0088

May 13, 2011

No wonder you don't work for the company. You don't know what your talking about. Ace does verify checks depending on the Risk Analysis. Do you know what that is? anyways, I'm not sure if you noticed but Ace is a check cashing business. Wow! Go figure. Ace tries to beat the competitors by cashing what they won't. Go back to Mickey Ds

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ace Cash Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×